- This event has passed.
Hot Summer Nights Concert Series
August 23 @ 6:30 pm–9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Friday, repeating until August 30, 2019
August 2- The Latin Touch Band –Latin Tropical, 80’s funk, R&B, Old School, Latin Rock
August 9- The Bloodstones –Roots Rock Reggae
August 16- Dirty Cello –Blues and Bluegrass
August 23- End Game – Modern Dance Pop
August 30- Azucal – 70’s and modern Dance, Hawaiian reggae, light country
Concert Information and Etiquette
For the comfort and safety of all our guests, please note the following:
- Blanket Policy: No blankets or lawn chairs allowed in the amphitheater before 5 pm. Items placed before 5 pm will be removed.
- Please be courteous with blanket size per person/family.
- Only low-back chairs are allowed; high-back chairs will be advised to move to the back of the amphitheater.
- Please allow others space and a good view.
- Smoking is not permitted in amphitheater.
- No pets permitted, except service animals.
- Please keep walkways and stairs clear; dancing permitted in front of the stage only.
- No guests permitted on stage or backstage.
Alcohol and food are allowed into amphitheater. Don’t feel like cooking or packing your dinner? Food is available for purchase from local vendors. Children’s activities and other concessions will be offered at varying costs.
The CSD and Elk Grove Police Department reminds residents that the 10 pm city curfew for minors will be enforced during this event. For safety reasons, Alvin and Amy Bartholomew Park, located southeast of Laguna Town Hall, will be closed beginning at 5:30 pm on each event date.